Type Test Listing
Full Type test under IEC 61439-1&2:2009-01, CLAUSE 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 & 10.13 (LV Switchgear and Controlgear) SYN10 1000A Coupler System, FORM 2 & 3 (C3-C8), 415V/690V/8KV (Ue/Ui/Uimp), 50Hz low-voltage power switchgear and controlgear assembly suitable for front access and wall mounting.
TESTS CARRIED OUT:
1. STRENGTH OF MATERIALS AND PARTS (CLAUSE 10.2)
We have complied to the following test of Resistance to corrosion, Severity Test A, Properties of Insulating materials, Resistance of insulating materials to normal heat, Resistance of insulating materials to abnormal heat and fire due to internal electric effects, Lifting, Mechanical Impact & Marketing thus Syntech panels have the ability to function in all environmental conditions.
2. DEGREE OF PROTECTION (CLAUSE 10.3)
This coupler system is test to IP4X, Form 2 & 3 so as to ensure that there is no de-rating involved.
3. CLEARANCES AND CREEPAGE DISTANCES (CLAUSE 10.4)
Syntech panels are tested to pollution degree 3 & we have the material group verified to standards in accordance with the IEC 61439.
4. EFFECTIVENESS OF THE PROTECTIVE CIRCUIT (CLAUSE 10.5)
Effective connection between exposed conductive parts and the protective circuit were verified so as to ensure safety for end-users. Rated conditional short circuit current using 1000A MCCB 36kArms @ 240V, p.f. 0.25 was part of the settings.
5. DIELECTRIC PROPERTIES (CLAUSE 10.9)
Syntech panels were verified at 690V for the Rated Insulation Voltage (Ui) & 8KB for Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage (Uimp) of Assembly. There were no signs of puncture nor flashover at this settings.
6. TEMPERATURE RISE LIMITS (CLAUSE 10.10)
Readings at the weak spots of the assembly etc the MCCB incoming and outgoing were taken and they were verified to have achieved the standard required. Rated Diversity Factor of the outgoing devices is 100%.
7. SHORT-CIRCUIT WITHSTAND STRENGTH (CLAUSE 10.11.5)
Syntech panels are tested on three phase 50kA for 3 seconds and 105KA Peak.
The conditions of the panel after testing:
• Conductors and busbars did not show any undue deformation
• The supporting insulating parts did not show any significant signs of deterioration
• No loosening of parts used for the connection of conductors and conductors did not separate from the outgoing terminals.
8. ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY (CLAUSE 10.12)
Syntech panels were verified under the Emission and immunity tests for environment A conditions for IEC 61439.
9. MECHANICAL OPERATION (CLAUSE 10.13)
Each circuit breaker was operated 200 times and had not impaired.